Thursday, July 3, 2008

Reality TV

This is the first post I am making to my blog. I have another blog also but I want to devote this to only reality television. I love reality tv. I know a lot of people think I am crazy but seeing others lives unfold on television is something that intrigues me. I watch so much of it and DVR the rest.
Right now I am obsessed with the Bachelorette. I can't wait to find out who she picks. I will say that my favorite is Jason but I don't have to live with the person or be in a relationship with them so it is really up to her. I can say if Jason is not picked they have the next Bachelor. I mean do you know what the ratings would be like for ABC. They would be through the roof. I do hope she picks him though because I just don't want to see him hurt. I can so see him being such a gentleman saying...I am OK...I am glad you are happy and I hope everything works out for you. Inside he will be crushed but not want to make her feel bad.
I don't know if I will want to watch the "engagement party episode" if he is not picked. I say that but I will just because. I will just not be as happy.
Well with big brother about to begin I will have the rest of my summer filled with that along with the other shows I am watching now and hope to talk to you all about them also. Let me know your thoughts on the Bachelorette and thank god my life can get back to normal after Monday.

1 comment:

queenmarcia said...

Hi..I notice you haven't posted in a while. I like reality tv too and watch a lot. If you want to email me, great. ..even just to trade comments on shows. I found your page googling a search for names of obscure reality shows. It's really bugging me that I can't find anything online. I'm looking for info on an old show about a young woman of Royal descent who is renting a house in California and looking for work/love. Her Royal wealthy parents have given her a deadline time wise to accomplish this...she is incognito I think..maybe had two seasons. Anyhow I liked your blog. Mine is not very updated either..Marcia in Modesto ca